Through the “SSC CGL 2022 Notification,” the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will accept applications from qualified individuals to fill 20,000 openings for SSC CGL 2022 posts from September 17 to October 8, 2022. Candidates can apply online if they wish to be considered for this position.
The applicant should study the details provided here as well as the Staff Selection Commission’s official announcement for SSC CGL Recruitment 2022 before applying (SSC). The article’s conclusion includes a list of all relevant links.
SSC CGL 2022 Notification
Do you intend to apply for SSC CGL Recruitment 2022? If so, you may now submit your SSC CGL 2022 application. because the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) officially announced the 20,000 jobs today. Read the section below for more information on the SSC CGL Vacancy 2022.
For participants looking for employment with the Staff Selection Commission, this is a huge opportunity (SSC). due to the issuance of the SSC CGL Vacancy 2022 notification for interested candidates. Check out this website for all the information on the SSC CGL Recruitment 2022, including the deadline for applications, a list of requirements, application fees and salaries, and more.
- Online Registration Start :- 17 September 2022
- Registration Last Date :- 08 October 2022
- Online Fee Payment Last Date :- 09 October 2022
- Offline Fee Payment Last Date :- 10 October 2022
- Correction Date :- 12-13 October 2022
- Exam Date :- December 2022
- Download Admit Card :- Before Exam
- Regular Govt Job Updates :- Join Telegram
Candidates must pay the HSSC CGL application fee using the payment gateway on the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) website linked with the online application after verifying the accuracy of the information in the SSC CGL 2022 application form. It will be possible to pay fees online with Net Banking or with a debit or credit card until October 8, 2022.
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fees:- 100/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fees :- 0/-
- All Category Female Candidates Fees :- 0/-
You can pay the CGL Recruitment 2022 application fee with a debit card, credit card, or net banking by following the on-screen instructions and entering the necessary information. The applicants will be responsible for paying any transaction fees that the bank may charge for accepting payments online.
SSC CGL 2022 Age Limit
- Minimum Age Required :- 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit :- 27-32 Years (Post Wise)
- Age Limit as on :- 01 January 2022
- Additional age relaxation as per rules.
SSC CGL Recruitment 2022 Qualification
Assistant Audit Officer/Assistant Accounts Officer
- Candidates must have Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
Junior Statistical Officer
- Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with at least 60% Marks in Mathematics at 12th standard level. OR
- Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects at degree level from a recognized University or Institute.
All other Posts
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University.
Note: The candidates who have appeared in their final year of their graduation can also apply For more details read the official notification.
|SSC CGL Vacancy 2022|
|SSC CGL Recruitment 2022||approx. 20,000|
SSC CGL Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- Written Examination
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||50||60 Min|
|Paper-I: Quantitative Abilities||100||200||120 Min|
|Paper-II: English Language and Comprehension||200||200|
|Paper-IV: General Studies (Finance and Economics)||100||200|
Tier-III & IV
|Mode of Exam||Exam||Marks||Time|
|Pen & Paper||Descriptive Paper in English or Hindi (Writing of Essay/ Precis / Letter/ Application etc.)||100||60 Min|
|Computer Proficiency Test and Data Entry Skill Test will be conducted.|
How To Apply For SSC CGL Recruitment 2022
- Online Applications are invited for filling up the posts of SSC CGL Recruitment 2022 in Staff Selection Commission (SSC) on Direct Recruitment Basis.
- Applicants must fulfil all essential eligibility criteria (educational qualification, age limit, etc.)
- by last date of submission of SSC CGL Recruitment 2022 application forms in respect to that post for which they are applying.
- SSC CGL Recruitment 2022 Candidate Can Apply From 17 September 2022 to 08 October 2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in SSC CGL Recruitment 2022.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit.
- If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
The online registration and submission period for the SSC CGL Recruitment 2022 will end on October 1, 2022. Candidates who do not submit their online SSC CGL Recruitment 2022 application by the deadline will not be taken into consideration, and no correspondence in this respect will be answered.